Today’s business landscape requires companies to flex with changing
global requirements and to leverage digital capabilities to meet
customer expectations. Fortna helps clients solve the most complex
distribution challenges and ensure business continuity. We are an
end-to-end design-build firm, delivering data-driven solutions
supported by engineering expertise, intelligent software, and best-fit
technologies. Our solutions help improve performance, enable growth,
and ultimately, drive profitability.
Fortna EMEA is going through an exciting period of growth and looking
to expand its team with enthusiastic, career-driven and motivated
individuals. As the successful candidate, you will receive significant
support and mentoring to ensure a successful transition into the
Fortna team, where you will be surrounded by collaborative and
like-minded individuals who will support your development as you build
your career with the business.
Account Manager will research, profile and qualify,
via telephone and e-mail, targeted sales prospects and transition them
to the sales team as appropriate.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Performs research on specific vertical industries and the leading
companies in each, using third party research sources, industry
lists and attendee lists from industry events; gathers info to help
qualify those companies as viable prospects; thoroughly documents
and posts findings about those companies to our CRM, Salesforce.
- Monitors online resources to gather information about current and
potential clients. Remains current on industry-related news and transactions.
- Efficiently and effectively researches decision makers and
influencers at targeted accounts, creates campaigns to nurture those
contacts, performs direct outreach and maintains all updates on Salesforce.
- Learns Fortna's go-to market messages, services, software, client
base, competition, and target client profile (“Fortna Filters”) and
applies this knowledge when reaching out to potential clients.
- Runs reports as needed in Salesforce.
- Supports and coordinates lead generation efforts with Fortna’s
other BD Managers, Account Managers and Account Executives to avoid cross-prospecting.
- Works with the VP of Global Marketing and Business Development and
Sales VPs to determine proper lead gen strategy, execution, and
planning to build the opportunity pipeline.
- Attends industry events as needed for staffing support and
business development efforts.
- Ensures smooth transitions of leads to Fortna’s sales team by
regularly communicating on account progress, vertical industry news, etc.