We are looking for an Automation Test Lead to
establish metrics, manages automation resources, and developing
automation coverage as well as mentor team members.
As an Automation Test Lead, you will participate in the test
automation tool selection process, develop and execute automated test
suites, integrate test suites into the test management system and
CI-CD system, perform other testing-related duties as required. You
will also use your leadership experience to grow and support the QC
team, to shape our testing process and tools to ensure we are
delivering high-quality, well-tested software, on time. You will also
support our other teams (infrastructure, product & project
development teams) in providing new and innovative ways to verify the
quality of their products.
- Participate in the test automation tool selection process.
- Provide the managers and stakeholders with accurate and precise
estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels
and foreseeable dependencies.
- Assist in preparing test plans, and schedules.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help
files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the
products and tests to be developed, i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the
latest techniques in test automation, e.g., behaviour-driven
testing, keyword-driven testing, data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute
automated test suites for various Software Cafeteria products, i.e.,
perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit
Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality
implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to
product definition on the testing process.
- Integrate automation with company’s infrastructure to create and
maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all
test objects developed and test environments used.
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes
immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as
part of regularly scheduled test status updates.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status
reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard).
- Implement performance testing to benchmark the system capacity
before releasing or production launching.
- Participate in tester interviews, including administering
“audition interviews” for Test Automation Engineer, and Test
- Provide technical guidance to junior-level test engineers and/or
test technicians assigned to assist the automation tester.
- Provide the managers with performance assessments for assigned