Account Executive (AE) will drive sales of the full breadth of
Fortna’s service offerings through a focused, vertical-based, targeted
selling approach. Account Executives are long term relationship
oriented, not transactional, and will possess deep supply chain and
industry domain experience with strong relationship building
capabilities to execute a very complex selling process. The Account
Executive acts as the coach, choreographer, and “project manager” of
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Representing Fortna and the capabilities of the company positively
in the marketplace.
- Developing industry vertical plan for the assigned industry
vertical and leading the penetration of Fortna into that industry
vertical; participating in industry events to further the
penetration into the industry vertical.
- Possessing deep domain experience and continuing to improve domain
expertise in supply chain and assigned industry vertical.
- Communicating clearly and leading a team based selling approach in
- Understanding Client needs and translating these needs to a
service offering mix which can be provided by Fortna.
- Driving business case thinking internally and externally and
leading development of the Client opportunity business case during
the sales process.
- Maintaining strong relationships with Clients and prospects.
- Managing time and dollar investment in target accounts
commensurate with expected return on the investment.
- Providing input and direction to marketing team on industry
vertical specific marketing needs.
- Responding to request for proposal (RFPs), request for quotation
(RFQs), and request for information (RFIs) as appropriate and
necessary with support from the sales support team member as needed.
- Producing and managing account plans, opportunity plans, and call
plans to optimize every touch in the sales process.
- Producing and delivering sales presentations that are customized
and specific to the Client needs and specific opportunity requirements.
- Supporting sales and marketing efforts at industry events through
attendance at trade shows and speaking opportunities as appropriate.