Today’s business landscape requires companies to flex with changing
global requirements and to leverage digital capabilities to meet
customer expectations. Fortna helps clients solve the most complex
distribution challenges and ensure business continuity. We are an
end-to-end design-build firm, delivering data-driven solutions
supported by engineering expertise, intelligent software, and best-fit
technologies. Our solutions help improve performance, enable growth,
and ultimately, drive profitability.
Fortna | Pierau is known for planning and implementing solutions in
the areas of intralogistics, supply chain and logistics IT. In 60
years, we have successfully completed more than 2,000 projects for a
wide variety of customers in retail and manufacturing. Well-known
German and international companies rely on our services.
Fortna | Pierau is a subsidiary of the globally successful US
consulting company Fortna - The Distribution Experts.
The consultant will primarily focus on data gathering,
analysis, modelling, research, and knowledge capture
in supply chain, logistics and distribution centre activities.
- Participation in the development and planning of innovative and
technically complex logistics concepts including their detailing
- Data analysis e.g. by means of SQL, Access, Excel.
- Data modeling using Fortna’s proprietary tools and package tools
for financial and operational modeling.
- Supporting delivery of solutions including business process
redesign, distribution center (DC) design, organizational design, etc.
- Gradual takeover of independently executed sub-projects up to
project management of full customer projects.
- Support in budget, schedule and quality planning and monitoring.
- Independent preparation of reports, presentations and evaluations.
- Writing and delivering high quality documentation and analysis.
- Analysis and optimization of existing process chains.